School follows CBSE pattern of Curriculum. The curriculum refers to the lessons and academic content to be taught to a learner in the school. In empirical terms, it may be regarded as the sum total of a planned set of educational experiences provided to a learner by a school. The curriculum provided by CBSE is based on National Curriculum Framework-2005 and seeks to provide opportunities for students to achieve excellence in learning. Mostly NCERT books are followed from Class III onwards.
Objectives of School Curriculum are:-
- Scholastic and Co-Scholastic areas.
- Art Integration.
- Interlinking of various subjects.
- Promote inclusive education by providing equal opportunities to all students.
- Promote physical fitness, health and well-being.
- Equally emphasize Co-scholastic areas of Art Education and Health and PhysicalEducation
- acquire the ability to utilize technology and information for the betterment ofhumankind
- enhance self-awareness and explore innate potential
- Nurture Life-Skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities to helpimprove self-esteem, empathy towards others and different cultures etc.